Monday, March 3, 2008

And it's on!

So, I've heard from several folks (even a MAN!) about who's in. Here's the list so far--if you're supposed to be on it, but aren't, let me know! We've got Nikki, Jennifer (?), Karen, Mark (Karen's man), Dawn, Beth, Amie and me. I'm hoping to exercise the most and take all the money, but I'd be just as happy if we all got to keep our money (and lose whatever parts of us we want to lose).

Anyway, I'm walking with Dawn tonight (after the plumbers replace a million dollars worth of pipes under the house and the heater guy finishes my heater--just in time for the 30 degree weather). That's a good half hour. And there's tennis with Beth on Wednesday, and my friend Lori on Tuesday (if it's not raining). And then the sex . . . ;)

Catch me if you can!

No comments: