Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gearing Up

So, I didn't walk Friday night--had margaritas and movies instead (plus pork chops, etc.). I am gearing up, however. I've got a couple of friends that I play tennis with (one, Beth, who regularly kicks my butt, but continues to play with me anyway)--hopefully I'll get to play tennis this weekend. If not, I have to get my exercise in before I go home to Indy.

No exciting stories here--just more drama--now I need new pipes under my kitchen sink. But, Gerardo says don't worry, and I've decided to exercise those blues away! Hopefully, some of those really cute clothes I bought not too long ago should fit soon.

How about you, Candy--your clothes falling off of your skinny butt already?

See you ladies in the posts--let's get out those tennis shoes and rock the world!

No comments: