Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally--Body Boo Ray!

Well, it's finally here! The Feds say to exercise at least 30 minutes a day--I'm starting slowly, but may upgrade as we go. In any case, we're starting our "program" next Monday (one week before spring break and two weeks before I go home--eek!). I'm hoping to make incorporating exercise into my lifestyle an everyday thing that I do like I brush my teeth at night and lotion in the morning--just part of my daily routine.

If you're joining the program, welcome and thanks for trying it out! Let me know (and the rest of us) how things are going and what kind of fun exercises you're finding to do.

Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

karen said...

Woo hoo! Just think - with only 8 million weeks of me participating, people might NOT sing "watch it wiggle, see it jiggle" when I walk by!

Boo Ray!

Lori said...

Ahh, you won't need 8 million--you're already stunning!

lori