Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When it rains, it pours

Went for a walk with Dawn last night--we boogeyed up to the HEB to buy dinner. Damn--walking for 1/2 an hour is easy until you fill your arms with bags of groceries.

Anyway, my heat went out Friday, my sink doesn't work anymore, and I need to get new calipers on my truck before heading to Indiana next weekend. Sounds like a perfect time to start a new exercise program! I've spent much of my life waiting for that perfect moment to start a diet. Turns out, every day is chaos. My walk last night took it off my mind for a while. Maybe a new perspective on this exercise thing will help me stick with it!

Peace out.

Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life can seem hard and unfair, till you look at your neighbor. So lets hear about the fun stuff:-) I have lost another 2 pounds off my back end. Total is 23! Catch me if you can Lori:-0 Remember that you can do anything! Your a successful, Sexy Lawyer! A woman with attitude and intelligence.

Candy

Lori said...

Candy--

Damn girl, you'll be invisible by the time I get to Indy (next weekend!!!). You playing with us?

me